Your application for employment at JSerra Catholic High School serves as a source of joy and gratitude for us. We are honored that you are seeking our organization as a place to continue (or begin) your professional career. Anyone who desires to join an educational enterprise such as this one is looking to make a difference in the lives of young people and serve the common good.
We respect your particular gifts, professional goals, and desire to become part of the JSerra family. We also acknowledge your potential to contribute to the school’s success. Considering this, we encourage you to read our Mission and Philosophy to better understand our vision as an organization and our values as a Catholic institution.
As part of your preparation for a potential interview, please carefully reflect upon how you envision supporting JSerra’s mission and strengthening its values. During our hiring process we will engage you in dialogue about your role in furthering our mission and fostering the spirit of our core Catholic values and identity.
This methodology of hiring aims to help all candidates understand the very heart of our educational undertakings at JSerra. We also believe it will grant clarity as to the suitability of our institution for your professional objectives.
JSerra continually seeks to hire inspirational, faith-filled individuals. If you have a strong personal connection with our mission and an available position is not listed in your area of interest, you are still strongly encouraged to apply. JSerra reviews all applications throughout the year in an effort to identify candidates (and in some cases create positions for individuals) who clearly demonstrate an ability to advance the Catholic ethos of the school. Below is a list of current openings:
NOTE: The information below pertains to all listed positions *except* the Director of Advancement role. Instructions to apply for the Director of Advancement position are listed above.
Interested candidates are asked to first reflect upon the
Mission and Philosophy statements of the school prior to submitting an Application for Employment. If after prayerful consideration an applicant believes he or she can support and embrace these foundational principles of JSerra, please email the following to email@example.com:
- A completed Application for Employment
- Cover letter tailored uniquely to JSerra and the open position (if applicable)
- Essay (see application for details)
- Letter(s) of recommendation from current (preferred) or previous employer(s)
- College transcripts (faculty positions only)
Please ensure that all attachments are in PDF format. If all required documents are not received, the candidate will not be considered for employment.
No phone calls please. JSerra Catholic High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JSerra Catholic High School is seeking an enthusiastic individual charged with creating the vision, mission, and strategy for the school’s advancement initiatives. As a member of the senior leadership team,the successful candidate will be responsible for the generation and management of major gifts, annual giving, capital campaigns, endowments, alumni relations, record keeping, and event coordination. View the search prospectus below or download the prospectus.
To apply, please submit the following materials as separate PDF attachments in one email to Michael Furey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter that aligns your experiences and skills with the current needs of the school as you understand them.
- Essay (one-page) articulating ways in which JSerra’s Mission and Philosophy Statements align with your own personal values while describing specific ways you anticipate supporting and advancing the school’s mission.
- Current resume with all appropriate dates included.
- List of five references with names and relationships, physical addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. No references will be contacted without your knowledge and approval.
Please include "JSerra Catholic High School" in the subject line. All applicants will be treated with the highest degree of confidentiality.