JSPA (JSerra Parent Association)
The mission of the JSerra Parent Association (JSPA) is to encourage and support a Christ-centered school culture by offering students, parents, and their teachers activities that not only bring them together socially with the JSerra community, but also nourishes them with gospel values and the means to live them out.
The purpose of the JSPA is to work with the administration in support of the school’s mission, programs and activities. Key efforts are made toward parent information forums, fundraising activities, student and teacher appreciation opportunities, and positively addressing school needs and goals.
We invite you to get involved with the JSerra Parent Association. Check us out on the website and see what activity or committee catches your interest. Feel free to contact a committee chair for more information or come to a meeting. If you have a question, you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stacy von der Linden, Parent Liaison
- WedApr05 JSPA 4th Quarterly Meeting & State of the School Address 8:15 AM to 9:30 AMCenter Room
- ThuApr06 Coffee with Courtney - "A Tell-All from Teens: What Teens Wish Their Parents Knew" 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMCenter Room
- SatMay06 Mother Son Brunch TBA
- MonMay08 Lady Lions Wine Night Out 6:30 PM to 8:30 PMFive Vines Wine Bar - 31761 Camino Capistrano #11, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- FriMay12 Used Uniform Sale 12:00 PM to 3:00 PMCenter Room
- ThuAug17 Coffee with Courtney 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMCenter Room
- ThuSep14 JSPA 1st Quarterly Meeting 8:30 AM to 9:45 AMCenter Room
- ThuOct26 Coffee with Courtney 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMCenter Room
- ThuNov16 Coffee with Courtney 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMCenter Room