JSPA (JSerra Parent Association)
The mission of the JSerra Parent Association (JSPA) is to encourage and support a Christ-centered school culture by offering students, parents, and their teachers activities that not only bring them together socially with the JSerra community, but also nourishes them with gospel values and the means to live them out.
The purpose of the JSPA is to work with the administration in support of the school’s mission, programs and activities. Key efforts are made toward parent information forums, fundraising activities, student and teacher appreciation opportunities, and positively addressing school needs and goals.
We invite you to get involved with the JSerra Parent Association. Check us out on the website and see what activity or committee catches your interest. Feel free to contact a committee chair for more information or come to a meeting. If you have a question, you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stacy von der Linden, Parent Liaison
- FriJan27 JSPA Used Uniform Sale 12:00 PM to 3:00 PMCenter Room
- WedFeb01 JSPA 3rd Quarterly Meeting 8:30 AM to 9:45 AMCenter Room
- ThuFeb16 Coffee with Courtney - "Raising a Winner Both On and Off the Field" 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMCenter Room
- FriMar03 Lenten Tea 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMCenter Room
- ThuMar16 Coffee with Courtney - "Communicating with your Teen! You CAN!" 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMCenter Room
- WedApr05 JSPA 4th Quarterly Meeting 8:15 AM to 9:30 AMCenter Room
- ThuApr06 Coffee with Courtney - "A Tell All From Teens: What Teens Wish Their Parents Knew" 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMCenter Room
- SatMay06 Mother Son Brunch TBA
- FriMay12 Used Uniform Sale 12:00 PM to 3:00 PMCenter Room