The best way to discover what life is like at JSerra is to become a “Lion for the Day.” During this time, your student will have the opportunity to tour our beautiful campus, attend classes, gain insight into available programs and enjoy a lunch from the Lion Bistro on us!
- All prospective students entering grades 7 through 11 are invited to participate in the Shadow Program. Shadowing is available most Mondays, Tuesdays, and some Fridays. Students must be registered 4 days prior to the requested date.
- The date will be approved by the Admissions Office and you will be notified by phone or e-mail.
- On the day of the shadow, please arrive at 8:00 a.m. in the JSerra Pavilion (the gym across the street from main campus). The student should come to the gym to sign-in and receive a guest badge and a free lunch pass at the Lion Bistro.
- Please make sure your student is dressed appropriately with nice dress pants or shorts and a polo shirt (boys) or a modest dress or pants with a blouse or polo shirt (girls). If your student is currently attending a private school, the uniform of that school may be worn.
- Your student may be picked up in the main office when the day is concluded. We will specify the time when scheduling.