Jeanne Swedo, MLIS
Library Media Specialist
949.493.9014 (direct line)
Regular Hours of Operation:
The Library is closed for the summer. If you need to contact me, please do so by email, as I cannot respond to phone calls unless I am in my office.
Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Afterschool schedule - Day & Teacher On-Duty (4pm-6pm):
Thursday: Sr. Williams (Foreign Language Dept.)
Special Schedule Days:
On Special Schedule Days, the library will be open one hour after dismissal.
Click here to go to the Library (OPAC) Catalog.
Contact Ms. Swedo for the login and pasword information for the Database & NoodleTools page. You will need a login to access this page.
The new Library catalog is available on your mobile device through the App Store!
If you wish to access the JSerra Library catalog and use your library account on your mobile device, follow these steps:
- See your librarian for a library account (be ready with your student ID number)
- Go to the App Store on your device
- Search for Destiny Quest
- Install the App (it's free)
- After installation, click on the "Destiny Quest" icon to open the App
- Enter JSerra Library's URL: http://jserra.follettdestiny.com
- Enter your account user name and password, and begin searching the Library Catalog!
If you need assistance, please contact Ms. Swedo at 949.493.9014 or email@example.com.