Senior Grad Info
Dear Senior Parents:
I am pleased to present you with the 2018 Graduation Manual (see below). This should provide a great resource and answer the myriad of questions that go along with this milestone.
There are many events planned to solidify community among our seniors, build memories of JSerra, and pave the way toward college and beyond. Every senior will receive a packet from Jostens with details for ordering graduation caps, gowns and announcements during the first week of December.
The 2017-2018 graduation fee of $725 is inclusive of the items below. The items listed are not available on an a la carte basis.
- Transcripts (unlimited)
- Cap, gown and tassel
- 25 graduation announcements with Name Cards
- Live for Others Camino (Abbey walk) – May 21, 2018
- Catalina Trip – May 22, 2018
- Senior Mass and Awards Ceremony/Senior Plunge/Yearbook Luncheon – May 23, 2018
- Baccalaureate Mass – June 1, 2018
- Commencement – June 2, 2018
- Grad Night – June 3, 2018
- Internet access to senior video, Baccalaureate Mass, and Commencement Ceremony
The senior graduation fee will be billed to your FACTS tuition account on 11/01/17. Final payment is due by 2/1/18. Please keep in mind that the graduation fee must be paid before your son or daughter is eligible to receive his or her diploma.
Optional items (not included in the fee) are tickets to Homecoming, Winter Formal, and Prom, Senior Parking, and Senior Tribute Ads for the yearbook. Details regarding senior recognition ads for the yearbook are included in the Graduation Manual.
I look forward to sharing this final year with your sons and daughters. Hold on, it’s going to go by fast!
Vice Principal of Student Life
Summer School Principal
If you have any problems viewing the manual below, you may download it here.