- "independent Roman Catholic school”
- "pursue personal and professional excellence in life"
- "guided by the teachings of the Catholic Church"
- "partnership with committed parents"
- "inspirational teachers"
- "faith, intellect, and character"
- "young men and women"
- "Christ-centered, sacrament-based learning environment"
Faith, intellect, and character truly are the foundation of this school — and the teachers and administrators walk the talk. Messages are thoughtful and show genuine concern for the development of our children.
Nina V., Parent