The Arts Magnet Program curriculum as well as instructional methods are similar to what students will experience in the first year of a college arts program.
Acceptance into the Arts Magnet Program through the submission of an application and audition or portfolio review, and school approval of enrollment in the program are required to take Arts Magnet courses. Enrollment must be completed prior to the start of the school year in August.
Students must remain in good academic and disciplinary standing in order to remain in the program.
DRAWING AND PAINTING TRACK
- Drawing and Painting 2 Honors - Grade 9
- Advanced Drawing & Painting Honors - Grade 10
- Adobe Creative Suite Honors - Grade 11
- AP Art and Design - Grade 11, 12
Drawing and Painting 2 Honors - Grade 9
Advanced Drawing & Painting Honors - Grade 10
Adobe Creative Suite Honors - Grade 11
AP Art and Design - Grade 11, 12
- Chorale - Grades 9-12
- WOMEN'S CHOIR HONORS - GRADES 9-12
- Symphony Orchestra - Grades 9-12
- ARTS MAGNET SINGERS HONORS (JAMS) - GRADES 9-12
- ARTS MAGNET ORCHESTRA NEXUS HONORS (JAM-ON) - GRADES 9-12