The Engineering Magnet Program curriculum as well the instructional methods are similar to what students will experience in the first year of a college- level engineering program.
Submission of an application for the Engineering Magnet Program, placement into Geometry or higher, and school approval of enrollment in the program are required to take Engineering Magnet courses. Enrollment must be completed prior to the start of the school year in August.
Students must remain in good academic (no D's or F's in any class per semester) and disciplinary standing in order to remain in the program.
- INTRO TO ENGINEERING DESIGN HONORS - GRADE 9
- PRINCIPLES OF ENGINEERING HONORS - GRADE 10
- AEROSPACE ENGINEERING HONORS - GRADES 11, 12
- CIVIL ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE HONORS - GRADES 11, 12
- COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING HONORS - GRADES 11, 12
- COMPUTER SCIENCE PRINCIPLES HONORS - GRADES 11, 12
- DIGITAL ELECTRONICS HONORS - GRADES 11, 12