The Law Magnet Program (LMP) curriculum as well as the textbooks and instructional methods are similar to what students will experience in the first year of law school.
Submission of an application for the Law Magnet Program and school approval of enrollment in the program are required to take LMP courses. Enrollment must be completed prior to the start of the school year in August.
Students must remain in good academic and disciplinary standing in order to remain in the program.
- SPEECH AND DEBATE - GRADE 9
- INTRO TO LAW HONORS - GRADE 9
- LEGAL RESEARCH AND WRITING HONORS - GRADE 10
- PRINCIPLES OF REAL ESTATE HONORS - GRADE 10
- LEGAL ASPECTS OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY HONORS - GRADE 11
- CRIMINAL LAW HONORS - GRADE 11
- CONTRACT LAW HONORS - GRADE 12
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW HONORS - GRADE 12