With a wide variety of online courses, JSerra Online Education is committed to providing enhanced learning and flexibility for students. All JSerra core courses are approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the University of California (UC).
This registration page is exclusively for Non-JSerra students. If you are a JSerra student, please contact your counselor for the summer school registration link and course selection approval.
Why Online Education
- Students have continual access to course material which allows students to balance activities and plan study time at their convenience.
- Students develop stronger self-discipline given the flexibility to work at their own pace.
- Students improve technical skills and learn to communicate digitally as they navigate online course content.
- Students can take additional courses that do not fit in their schedule.
The fee is $725 per course per semester or $1,450 per course per year. All fees are non-refundable.
- The last day to register is Sunday, May 31, 2020.
- Classes begin June 8, 2020 and end July 30, 2020.
Contact Online Education Director Mary Beth Boyer at 949.493.9307 Ext. 2104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.