With a wide variety of online courses, JSerra Online Education is committed to providing enhanced learning and flexibility for students. All JSerra core courses are approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the University of California (UC).
Why Online Education
- Students have continual access to course material which allows students to balance activities and plan study time at their convenience.
- Students develop stronger self-discipline given the flexibility to work at their own pace.
- Students improve technical skills and learn to communicate digitally as they navigate online course content.
- Students can take additional courses that do not fit in their schedule.
The fee is $725 per course per semester or $1,450 per course per year. All fees are non-refundable.
Fall Key Dates
- August 17: First day of online instruction
- August 28: Last day to register for an online course
- December 10: Last day of online instruction (100% of coursework must be completed)
- December 11: In-person* online finals
Spring Key Dates
- January 5: First day of online instruction
- January 8: Last day to register for an online course
- April 29: Last day of online instruction (AP classes only)
- April 30: In-person* online finals (AP classes only)
- May 19: Last day of online instruction (100% of coursework must be completed)
- May 20: In-person* online finals
*In-person based on open campus and students returning to classrooms
How to Register
Need to register for an Online Education course? Contact your College Counselor to obtain approval and the link to register online.
Question about Online Education? Contact Online Education Director Mary Beth Boyer at 949.493.9307 Ext. 2104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online learning is not the next big thing, it is the now big thing.
Donna J. Abernathy