Online Summer School
JSerra Catholic High School offers Summer School classes and Independent Study over an eight-week period for students. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all classes will take place online and are exclusively for students entering grades 10-12 in Fall 2020.
Classes are fast-paced and require a significant time commitment. The following expectations will help guide student success in the online class:
- JSerra’s summer curriculum offers courses for both advancement and remediation as well as a College Application Bootcamp for rising seniors.
- A maximum of two (2) semester-length online courses may be taken during Summer School in addition to a maximum of two (2) Independent Study classes. (Note: Independent Study is for remediation only.)
For students who may have had a previous D or F grade, the summer curriculum is also designed to help them remediate their grade.
JSerra’s summer curriculum also offers advancement courses and College Application Bootcamp.
SUMMER SCHOOL DATES
All current students MUST contact their College Counselor before registering to confirm their selection. Registration is non-refundable.
|Summer School||June 8-July 30, 2020||May 31, 2020||$725 per course per semester|
|College Application Bootcamp||
July 20-24, 2020 OR July 27-31, 2020
|July 17, 2020||$550|
|Independent Study||June 8-July 30, 2020||May 31, 2020||$1,000|
- How do I register?
- Where can I find detailed information about each course?
- What Advancement courses do you offer?
- What is the difference between an online course and independent study course?
- What textbooks are needed?
- What are the student conduct expectations during JSCHS Online Summer School?
- What are the expectations of JSCHS Online Summer School?
- Whom do I contact for questions?