JSerra Catholic High School offers Summer School classes over a six-week period for students entering grades 9-12 in the fall. For students who may have had a previous D or F grade, the summer curriculum is also designed to help them recover credits. JSerra’s summer curriculum also includes enrichment courses that help students prepare for the rigors of high school or simply allow them the opportunity to grow intellectually. If you are interested in a class not listed in our Summer School program, please see your College Counselor.
SUMMER SCHOOL DATES
This six-week period is broken into two three-week sessions — with the first representing the first semester of the course, and the second session representing the second semester of the course.
All current students MUST see their College Counselor before registering to confirm their selection. Registration is non-refundable.
|SESSION/PROGRAM||DATES||COST pER COURSE|
|Session 1||June 15-July 2||TBA|
|Session 2||July 6-23||TBA|
|College Application Bootcamp||June 8-12
|Online Education||June 17-July 25||TBA|
Students are permitted only ONE absence per session and TWO tardies per session. More than one absence or more than two tardies will make the student liable for dismissal, thereby forfeiting credit.
- How do I register?
- How much does Summer School cost?
- What can I expect from a JSCHS Summer School class?
- What are the hours of instruction?
- Is there a Schedule of Classes available?
- Where can I find detailed information about each course?
- What courses should freshmen take?
- What are the attendance requirements?
- Does JSCHS have a uniform policy during the summer?
- What are the student conduct expectations during summer school?
- Where do students report the first day of summer school?
- Does JSerra offer summer school for middle school students?
- Will McMackin Bistro be open during the summer?