We are excited to have you attend JSerra Catholic High School! Below you will find such information as laptop options, placement reviews for Math and Science, and freshman course offerings to help you prepare for the new school year. Please check back often as this page is updated regularly. If you have any questions, please contact Admissions at email@example.com.
JSerra Catholic High School offers busy families with options to assist in the transportation of their students to and from school each day. The Tranportation Program fees are for round trip to and from school daily. Please note that once enrolled in the program, if you should decide to withdraw from the program, there will be no refunds on your fees, no exceptions.
JSerra students must bring their own Windows-based laptops. No Apple devices are permitted. JSerra instructs students using Microsoft 365 applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The school provides Microsoft 365 to all current students.
Minimum Device Requirements FOR 2020-2021
- Windows 10 operating system (no Apple/Mac devices)
- Intel Core i5 with at least 8th generation processor
- Tablet mode — Screen folds or separates from keyboard to allow the laptops to be used as a tablet
- Touch screen with digitizer pen
- 8 GB memory
- 128 GB hard drive (solid state or m.2 drive recommended)
- Wireless 802.11 A/C
Here are 4 examples of laptops that fit our criteria:
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 4
- HP EliteBook 830 G6
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop
You’re free to use other models that meet or exceed the criteria described above.