Athletic Information night
We invite you and your family to attend this special event from 6:00-8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 in the JSerra Pavilion!
JSerra has some of the strongest athletic programs in the country. Our top-notch facilities, world class coaching, and holistic InSideOut Development model have a transformational impact on our students while opening doors for college and beyond. Our annual Athletic Information Night on October 26th will offer your family the opportunity to connect with the people driving these programs to new heights with each passing year.
- 5:45 p.m. - Dinner*
- 6:00 p.m. - Meet the Coaches
- 6:30 p.m. - Presentation including performance by the JSerra Pep Squad
- 7:00 p.m. - Session 1 - Choose to attend a Fall Sport, Academic Support, Training Programs, or Athletic Philosophy
- 7:25 p.m. - Session 2 - Choose to attend a Winter Sport, Academic Support, Training Programs, or Athletic Philosophy
- 7:45 p.m. - Session 3 - Choose to attend a Spring Sport, Academic Support, Training Programs, or Athletic Philosophy
- 8:00 p.m. - Thank you
Need to grab a bite before the event begins? You can purchase a $5 meal ticket to order one of the following options:
- Burger Truck (1 burger, fries, and drink)
- Taco Cart (3 tacos, chips, and drink)
Handles Ice Cream will be sold separately if you would like a dessert.
We encourage you to register online as soon as possible as space will be limited. We cannot wait to welcome you on campus!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Admissions at 949.493.9307 Ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN-PERSON CAMPUS SAFETY PROTOCOL
To prioritize the safety of our visitors and community, we will be taking the following steps:
- Require masks while attendees are on campus
- Provide pre-registration and limited capacity
"Athletic Information Night helped me learn about JSerra's sports philosophy, how they can support me as student-athlete, and how I'll grow during my time there."
~ Christopher '23
- Girls Volleyball
- Cross Country
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Golf
- Boys Water Polo
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Water Polo
- Swimming & Diving
- Boys Lacrosse
- Girls Lacrosse
- Boys Golf
- Track & Field
- Ice Hockey
- Boys Volleyball
- Girls Beach Volleyball
- Boys Tennis