Prospective International students must complete the International Admissions application online. There is a $150.00 USD non-refundable fee to apply.
Before you apply online, we highly recommend that you obtain the following documents that are required for your application:
- Original transcripts for the last two years translated into English
- Two (2) recommendation letters (from Math and English teacher)
- Student Essay
- Copy of passport
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of bank statement showing funds available to student in U.S. dollars
- Standardized test results (TOEFL)
Once we have received and reviewed your completed application, we will contact you to schedule an interview. The interview will be conducted in person or via Skype.
You will be notified by email of your acceptance to JSerra. Additional documents will be sent at that time or in near future for you to complete.
An I-20 application will be submitted once the student is accepted to JSerra Catholic High School. An I-20 allows the student to apply for an F-1 Student Visa in his or her country of origin.
For questions about the International Students Admissions process, please contact Jennifer Hurtado at email@example.com or 949.493.9307 Ext. 1016.