Utility Container

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)

Off Canvas Container (Do Not Edit)

Close Button

Site Info Container



Richard Woo

Richard Woo

Director of International Admissions
Teri Fleiss

Teri Fleiss

International Admissions Assistant


International students applying to JSerra Catholic High school must complete the following for an application to be considered complete:

English Proficiency

Potential candidates should be fully proficient in the English Language, (IBT TOEFL 6o or higher) or a comparable result from other language tests such as TOEFL Jr., or IELTS. For students who are found to be not fully proficient to carry out the course work, we offer SDAIE English instruction for the 9th, 10th and 11th grade level.

Homestay Services

Find a Host Family

For your Homestay Services, JSerra students must use the services of JR International Enterprise Inc. (dba JR Education Group). Click here if you are an international student who needs homestay.

JR Education offers a network of Homestay Families in Orange County dedicated to providing a loving family environment for the student. Our Homestay Program gives each student the individualized attention for all family needs, creating a perfect atmosphere for the students to have a nurturing and supportive relationship with their homestay and school.

Students and their parents can have peace of mind while the student is in the program as each family is checked to be worthy of participating in the homestay program. Every participating family goes through a personal interview, and the home is inspected to ensure the ongoing safety and comfort of each student.

In addition, Homestay Families provide rich cultural experiences, ones that the students will cherish for the rest of their lives.

For students who do not need homestay, proof of residence with an immediate family member (i.e. mother or father) must be provided.

Become a host family

Provide a wonderful experience that enriches the lives of students by becoming a host family. For more information on hosting a homestay student, click here.

Health Insurance

Medical health insurance/coverage is required before international students can begin classes. After receiving an acceptance letter and arriving in the U.S., health insurance must be purchased. Proof of health insurance must be given to the international office prior to the first day of school.

Two companies that offer coverage to students are ISO Insurance and Wang Insurance.

Medical Requirements

Students are not allowed to attend classes unless their medical paperwork is complete. This includes the following:

All medical records need to be clearly identified in English and submitted with registration.


Included in the student’s acceptance letter will be the documents for the parents or legal guardian to complete and return including a contract and payment information.

Note: If sending a wire transfer payment, please include the student’s name on the document. Also, please add the transfer fees to the dollar amount sent.