JSerra Catholic High School and our Engineering Magnet Program (EMP) hosted a model rocket contest for 7th graders on November 11, 2021. Join us in 2022 for another exciting Battle of the Rockets!
Congratulations to this year's winners:
- 1st place: Mission Basilica's Nicholas DeMaria, Richard M. Mejia, and Emma Crancer
- 2nd place: Stoneybrooke's Jaden McKinstry, Barrett Mills, and Zac O'Leary
- 3rd place: Our Lady Queen of Angels' James Kashi, Jack Burke, and Brayden Castro
The contest is open to 7th grade students at the following schools:
- St. Edward the Confessor
- St. Anne
- St. John's Episcopal
- St. Mary
- Our Lady Queen of Angels
- Mission Basilica
- Our Lady of Fatima
- St. Geneva
- Check-in / Rockets Submitted to Judges: 7:30-8:00 a.m.
- Breakfast/Rocket Walk-Around: 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- Round 1 (launch all rockets): 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Round 2 (final four): 10:00-10:30 a.m.
- Awards and Closing: 10:30-11:00 a.m.