Lion's Share Fund
What is the Lion's Share Fund?
The Lion's Share Fund is our most important fundraising effort. It is a line item in our current year operating budget, representing about 7% of the total. Annual gifts make up most of the difference between what tuition covers and the actual cost of educating each student (about $1,500 per student).
Our annual giving season is every year from July 1 to June 30 and annual gifts range generally from $5 to more than $50,000. Everyone is asked to participate.
Gifts to the Lion's Share Fund are tax-deductible and support the extra things that make our school great such as small class sizes, professional development for faculty and staff, an extended financial aid and scholarship program, and enhanced and expanded curricular and co-curricular programs.
In the end, it's all about the young men and women on our campus. Contribute today and support a tradition of excellence since 2003!
- What is the Lion's Share Fund?
- How does a gift to the Lion’s Share Fund benefit my child?
- Does my gift make a difference?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- What is JSerra's tax ID (EIN) number?
- How much should I give to the Lion’s Share Fund?
- How do matching gifts work?