Utility Container

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)

Off Canvas Container (Do Not Edit)

Close Button

Site Info Container


Lion's Share Annual Fund


Thank you to all those who have supported the Lion's Share Annual Fund this year! Please CLICK HERE for a full list of our generous supporters.


EVERY Year, EVERYONE has the power to impact EVERY Student through a gift to the Lion’s Share Annual Fund. 

When you say yes to making a gift to the Lion’s Share Annual Fund, you unleash the power of philanthropy in providing our students with exceptional educational experiences that allow them to be the best they can be. In fact, tuition covers only 90% of our operational expenses, making the Lion’s Share Annual Fund crucial in bridging the remaining 10% gap required annually. The Lion’s Share Annual Fund allows our school to continue providing enriching programs, cutting edge technology, professional development opportunities and classes that will forever impact our students. Whether it be financial aid, technology enhancements, or extracurricular activities, our Lion’s Share Annual Fund provides financial resources to help your child have a rewarding and fulfilling high school experience. 

EVERY gift makes a difference.   We simply ask that each family make as generous a gift as they can—whatever that means for each family. When EVERYONE becomes everybody, we do amazing things for our students. 


Below are some of our most commonly asked questions about the Lion's Share Annual Fund. If you have any other questions, please contact Russ Abdulla, School Relations Coordinator, at rabdulla@jserra.org or 949.493.9307 Ext. 1144.