McMackin Bistro offers restaurant-quality food throughout the school day and at special events. Our team takes a lot of pride in crafting a menu that includes: grill items, delicious and nutritious seasonal entrees, custom sandwiches, artisan crafted pizza, fresh salads, seasonal fruit and desserts. We also offer numerous cold and hot drinks.
McMackin Bistro also makes certain to provide extra healthy options that include: veggie burgers, crispy chicken vegan patties, black bean burgers, sweet potato fries, protein bars, yogurt parfaits, bowls with vegetables and grilled proteins (salmon, chicken, or meat depending on the day), whole wheat tortillas and noodles, and much more. These new options give students who are vegan, vegetarian, or pescatarian foods they can eat that also taste good!
There's always so many things to try at the Bistro that I'm still not sick of the food yet. The breakfast burritos are a must and the daily specials are always something to look forward to.
McMackin Bistro is open:
- Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m.-2:50 p.m.
- Friday 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
WAYS TO PAY
JSerra utilizes a computerized payment system, FSS, for all food and beverage purchases made at McMackin Bistro. This system uses a bar code technology and allows us to provide debit accounts for purchases, which:
- Increases the speed of food service to students so they have more time to eat during lunch and breaks.
- Allows parents the convenience of pre-paying for their student's purchases at whatever level they choose.
- Limits cross contamination by converting from a biometric payment method to bar code and eliminating cash exchange.
Funds must be added to the electronic account online. Students no longer have the option to pay with cash starting in fall 2020.