The JSerra Pep Squad promotes school spirit and encourages excellence by supporting athletic teams, perform at rallies, and promote good sportsmanship and school spirit at each event.
The JSerra Pep Squad philosophy dictates that all cheer/song leaders uphold the morals and values of JSerra — becoming leaders who live in accordance with Gospel values. They also create positive relationships based on respect of oneself and of others, trust, and teamwork.
Cheer & Song Clinics / Tryout Dates
All interested students of every skill level are warmly invited and encouraged to try out — all will make one of the teams! Registration is required.
- Cheer Team Clinic Day 1 - Monday, March 20, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Cheer Team Clinic Day 2 - Tuesday, March 21, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Cheer Tryouts - Wednesday, March 22, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Cheer will meet in the Pavilion.
- Song Team Clinic Day 1 - Monday, March 20, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Song Team Clinic Day 2 - Tuesday, March 21, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Song Team Tryouts - Wednesday, March 22, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Song will meet in the Dance Room.
Interested in learning more about JSerra Pep Squad? Please email Pep Squad Advisor Mary Miraglia.
- 2023 Sharp International First Place Overall Score
- 2023 Sharp International First Place Division Winner
- 2023 Sharp International First Place Tumbling Award