At JSerra, we seek to foster spiritual formation and growth in personal character. Our goal is to fully integrate religious education and spiritual formation into every aspect of the academic environment.
Deeply grounded in the Roman Catholic tradition, JSerra guides its students' spiritual journey through prayer, a vibrant sacramental life, academic instruction in the faith, all-school liturgies, frequent retreats, and regular opportunities for community service.
Students are encouraged to develop a personal relationship with Christ and the Church through participation in:
- Daily Morning and Weekly All-School Mass
- Weekly Eucharistic Adoration
- Quarterly All-School Confession
- Grade-level Retreats
- Tuesday Night Youth Group (TNL)
- XLT (monthly praise and worship)
- Campus Ministry Club
- Christian Service
- Altar Serving
- R.C.I.A. (The Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults offers an opportunity for continual conversion and the reception of the Sacraments of Initiation)