Virtue of the Week
Join us in practicing a "Virtue of the Week" for the entirety of the 2021-2022 school year!
Why work on growing in Virtue?
- It strengthens our relationship with God.
- It frees us to know the good and do the good in various situations.
- It enables us to imitate Christ.
- It leads to healthy family relationships and friendships.
- It makes it easy and enjoyable to do what is good.
- It enables us to treat every human being with dignity.
- It leads to deep and lasting HAPPINESS!
My favorite class activity this year was the Virtue of the Week. It was nice to take time to learn how to be more virtuous people. Sister usually gave us a challenge to do at home related to being more virtuous. I took those very seriously and always participated.
I am always thrilled to learn about a new virtue because I know it will help me in my faith journey and to have true peace and joy in my life.
I think my favorite experience in class was learning about a new virtue each week. It had a big impact on me and seeing that growth in me as a person was very enjoyable. I plan to use the virtues I learned for the rest of my life.