Virtue of the Week
Join us in practicing a "Virtue of the Week" for the entirety of the 2022-2023 school year!
We're excited to bring you another year of engaging lessons on virtues every two weeks!
Why work on growing in Virtue?
- It strengthens our relationship with God.
- It frees us to know the good and do the good in various situations.
- It enables us to imitate Christ.
- It leads to healthy family relationships and friendships.
- It makes it easy and enjoyable to do what is good.
- It enables us to treat every human being with dignity.
- It leads to deep and lasting HAPPINESS!
My favorite class activity this year was the Virtue of the Week. It was nice to take time to learn how to be more virtuous people. Sister usually gave us a challenge to do at home related to being more virtuous. I took those very seriously and always participated.