Business Magnet Program Application Fall 2018
The 2018-2019 Business Magnet Program is full, therefore we are no longer accepting application for the new academic year. Thank you for your interest!
Minimum Requirements for entering 9th grade students
- Minimum 2.75 GPA (no D’s or F’s)
- Must enroll in Algebra I or higher
- Satisfactory attendance and disciplinary record
Minimum Requirements for returning 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students
- Completion of Frosh Success with a minimum “B” grade
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (no D’s or F’s)
- Satisfactory attendance and discipline record
- Up-to-date Christian service hours
Cost of Program 2018-2019
- $500 for 9th Grade*
- $1,000 for 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade
Business Magnet Fees will be billed on your FACTS account.
In addition to the above minimum requirements for returning students, the following requirements must be met in order to be in good standing with the Business Magnet Program:
- All students must attend monthly FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) Chapter meetings. These meetings are usually held the first Thursday of each month before school to accommodate football and other sports.
- Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors must complete activities to earn their Future, Business or Leader award. These activities are self-pacing and online.
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors must compete in the FBLA section competition. This is usually a Saturday in February.
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors must attend the UCI speaker series. Students will be assigned an evening based on their grade level and the speakers schedule.
- Students who become officers will have the opportunity to attend additional training events and conferences.