LAW MAGNET PROGRAM APPLICATION
We are now taking Law Magnet Program applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Once your application to the school and the program have been reviewed, you will be notified via email.
Decision Date: March 1, 2020
Contract Return Deadline: March 15, 2020
Acceptance into the Law Magnet Program is dependent upon your enrollment in JSerra. Students accepted into the Law Magnet Program but not enrolled in JSerra by March 15, 2020 will be deferred for students who are enrolled and accepted into the Law Magnet Program.
(Applications for the JSerra Class of 2024 are now being reviewed. Applicants will be notified of admissions decisions in early March. Apply now.)
If you have questions about the Law Magnet Program or the application process, please contact Director Patrick Ahle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain a Weighted academic GPA of 3.5 or higher (maintained through enrollment).
- Entering freshman must: a.) Submit program application with essay, b.) Complete the Freshman Communications class in the Summer session, and c.) Maintain strong attendance/disciplinary record.
- Remit $500 fee paid prior to start of freshmen year.
- Attend and participate in all off campus events/activities.
- For students accepted into the program and a MAC user, the student must have Windows 10 installed on his/her computer by the end of September of the freshman year in order to access the evidence computer game supplied by JSerra. Also note, RT Surface computers are not capable of playing the computer game. Only the Pro version is compatible with the game.
Sophomore through senior students participating in the Law Magnet Program are also required to:
- Qualify for and enroll in required courses
- Attend/participate in all required off-campus events/activities
- Remit annual $1000 program fee prior to beginning of fall classes (grades 10- 12)
- Maintain a Weighted academic GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Maintain strong attendance/disciplinary record each year