participating in the Law Magnet Program are also required to:
- Maintain a Weighted academic GPA of 3.5 or higher (maintained through enrollment).
- Entering freshman must: a.) Submit program application with essay, b.) Complete the Freshman Communications class in the Summer session, c.) Enroll in the leadership course in the Fall semester, and d.) Maintain strong attendance/disciplinary record.
- Remit $500 fee paid prior to start of freshmen year.
- Attend and participate in all off campus events/activities.
- For students accepted into the program and a MAC user, the student must have Windows 10 installed on his/her computer by the end of September of the freshman year in order to access the evidence computer game supplied by JSerra. Also note, RT Surface computers are not capable of playing the computer game. Only the Pro version is compatible with the game.
Sophomore through senior students participating in the Law Magnet Program are also required to:
- Qualify for and enroll in required courses
- Attend/participate in all required off-campus events/activities
- Remit annual $1000 program fee prior to beginning of fall classes (grades 10- 12)
- Maintain a Weighted academic GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Maintain strong attendance/disciplinary record each year