To account for social distancing and adhere to CDC guidelines, the McMackin Bistro has transformed food service operations and are excited to share with students soon. We have expanded our service outdoors with our taqueria station adjacent to the Parr building and have added a station within the dining space that will include the pizza station, market snacks and an assortment of beverages.
Hours of Operation
McMackin Bistro is open:
- Monday and Tuesday 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday 7:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
For the sake of speed of service and social distancing, we have eliminated custom orders across the bistro.
For questions regarding the food and beverage purchase program, please contact the IT Department at email@example.com or 949.493.9010.
For refunds, please email McMackin Bistro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAYS TO PAY
JSerra utilizes a computerized payment system, FSS, for all food and beverage purchases made at McMackin Bistro. This system uses a bar code technology and allows us to provide debit accounts for purchases, which:
- Increases the speed of food service to students so they have more time to eat during lunch and breaks.
- Allows parents the convenience of pre-paying for their student's purchases at whatever level they choose.
- Limits cross contamination by converting from a biometric payment method to bar code and eliminating cash exchange.
Funds must be added to the electronic account online. Students no longer have the option to pay with cash starting in fall 2020.
The Bistro's summer hours are 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. We will be offering breakfast and lunch items.