As we move to a virtual learning environment, we want to assure you that JSerra will still be available as a technical support resource for you. We have a dedicated team to assist you remotely as needed for assistance with accessing and using Schoology for continuing education.
How to Get Help
If you are experiencing issues with Schoology and accessing your course lectures online and need assistance, please contact our team in one of the following ways:
- Through the Help option in Schoology
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (949) 493-9307 Ext. 2147
The team will be available between 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. They have the tools to remotely access your laptop (with your permission first) or walk you through troubleshooting steps.
Some quick tips for common issues
- Student needs to reset their EMAIL password.
- The student will have to contact the support team via email or phone in order to do this. For security purposes, please have your student ID available so the team can confirm your identity.
- Student needs to reset their SCHOOLOGY password.
- This can be done from the Schoology login page (jserra.schoology.com). Please click the "Forgot your password" link and instructions will be emailed to the student's JSerra email.
- Unable to hear the teacher or speak to the teacher during a conference or lecture in Schoology.
- Please be sure to check that your speakers or mic are not muted. Please be aware that your computer may not come with a built-in mic and an external mic or headset/headphones with speaker may need to be used. If you require additional assistance with audio issues, please contact the support team.
- Unable to access Schoology's site or classes.
- Please ensure you are using Chrome browser for all Schoology services. If you continue to have issues in Schoology, please contact the support team.