Athletic Physical Day has been cancelled. However, student-athletes are still required to obtain physicals prior to any JSerra Athletics-related activity.
AthleticClearance.com has opened registration for the upcoming 2020-20201 school year. Each student-athlete is required to complete a new profile and submit the final confirmation page to JSerra's Athletic Training Department prior to participating in any JSerra Athletics activity.
Pre-Participation Physical Options
In addition to the AthleticClearance.com profile, all student athletes are required to complete a pre-participation physical. This year's annual in-house Physical Day has been cancelled owing to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Instead, you have three options to complete your pre-participation physical:
- You may elect to see your own primary care physician (in which case you need to download the physical form here and bring with you to your appointment).
- You may go to Marque Medical in Mission Viejo. Our Athletic Training Department has worked with Marque Medical to create this second option where our student-athletes can get a physical completed for $40 in a clean environment. Click here to schedule an appointment at the Marque Medical facility.
- You may go to MEDHERO Urgent Care in San Clemente. Our Athletic Training Department has worked with MEDHERO Urgent Care to create this option where our student-athletes can get a physical completed for $40 in a clean environment. Click here to schedule an appointment at MEDHERO Urgent Care in San Clemente.
To complete the required forms, please following the instructions below:
- Go to AthleticClearance.com.
- Click on "California."
- Click on "Register."
- Once registered and logged in, click "Start Clearance Here."
- Complete all the clearance pages, print confirmation page, and turn into the Athletic Training Department.
Pre-Participation Physical FORM
The form below is the Pre-Participation Physical Form that needs to be completed by a medical doctor. Please print this form, have it completed by your doctor, and then upload it to your Athletic Clearance Profile.