COVID-19 Hours of Operation
Because of the reduction of class sizes due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Library is being used as a classroom this year for all 7 periods; thus, the Library will not be open during the school day. Instead, it will be open after school Monday through Thursday as follows:
- Monday and Tuesday: 2:35-6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2:30-6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 2:55-6:00 p.m.
The Library is closed on Fridays.
New Rules per COVID-19 Guidelines
- Masks are required.
- No foods or beverages are allowed.
- Capacity is limited to approximately 28 people because the Library furniture has been removed and is replaced with 24 students desks, thereby limiting our seating area.
- Social distancing will be required.
- One person will be allowed per couch as long as they are socially distant from others.
- No tutoring will be allowed in the Library this year.
- Library books will not be circulated at this time.
- We look forward to returning to regular operations as soon as possible.
Afterschool schedule - Day & Teacher on Duty
Monday: Dr. Jan Kilduff
Tuesday: Jennifer Harlow
Wednesday: Beth Waterman
Thursday: Shira Greenbaum
Special Schedule Days
On Special Schedule days, the library will be open one hour after dismissal.*
*Exception: Days when a faculty meeting is scheduled. On those days the library will close at the time of dismissal.
The Library catalog, research databases, Noodletools information, and all other Library resource pages can be accessed through student Schoology accounts.
Jeanne Swedo, MLIS
Library Media Specialist and AP Coordinator
949.493.9014 (direct line)