JSerra provides an email address to all students. They will use their JSerra email accounts to receive messages from teachers in Schoology as well as to log into most of their school accounts (e.g., Schoology, PowerSchool, etc.).
Each user will need to set up and use a second form of authentication before accessing their email account (see the "Configure Two-Factor Authentication" instructions on the Laptop Setup page if you have not yet configured it).
Accessing your JSerra email on the web
- In a web browser, go to webmail.jserra.org.
- Your username is your JSerra email address (email@example.com).
- Your password will have been provided to you.
- When prompted for your second form of authentication, approve in the mobile app or enter the code that is texted.
Instructions to configure Outlook can be found on the Laptop Setup page.
Resetting Your Email Password or Troubleshooting Email Issues
If you are unsure of your password or need to reset it or if you are having trouble accessing your email, please contact the IT Department at:
- Walk-in (located in Busch Hall, next to the library)