Adding Your JSerra Email to Outlook
If you authenticated Office 365 through a different application (like Word, Excel, or OneNote), you can add your JSerra email manually.
1. Open the Outlook application and click the File tab on the upper left side of the window.
2. You should see that the Info tab in the left pane is highlighted. To the left of that pane, the window will display "Account Information."
3. Click the button Add Account.
4. In the new window that pops up, enter your JSerra email address in the blank field. Click the Connect button.
5. In the next window, confirm that you entered your email address correctly and enter your JSerra password.
6. Check the box to "Remember my credentials" and click the OK button.