LOGGING INTO POWERSCHOOL
- Navigate to jserra.powerschool.com in a web browser.
- Scroll down and click the Student Sign In button.
- You will be redirected to Microsoft’s sign in page. Enter your JSerra email address (email@example.com) and click Next.
- Next, enter your JSerra email password.
* If you are a new student and have not yet reset your password with IT, your temporary password will have been sent to you.
* If you are unsure of your password and need to reset it, please visit the IT Department in Busch Hall, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 949.493.9010.
- If you are prompted for your second form of authentication, enter the code that is texted or approve the log in from the Authenticator application. If you have not yet set up two factor authentication, please reference this article to do so (instructions are at the bottom of the page).
An Access ID and Access Password will have been emailed to all parents and guardians. If you have not yet created your PowerSchool account and do not have the email with that information, please contact the IT Department for the required Access ID and instructions for account creation.
If you have previously created a PowerSchool Parent account, you can log in at jserra.powerschool.com. If you are unsure of your username or password, please click the "Forgot Username or Password?" link and PowerSchool will email your information to you. If you are unsure of the email address used to create the account, please contact the IT Department for assistance.
JSerra IT Department