COUNSELING FORMS & INFO
- UC/Cal State and NCAA Approved Courses
- Four-year Plan Guide Template
- Personal Counseling Authorization
- Course Change Request Form
- Student Work Permit
- Counseling Key Dates Calendar
Download and use the Four Year Plan Guide Template to plan your course load properly.
Remember — 270 credits are required for graduation (transfer students my require fewer credits), and all Honors, AP, and upper division courses have prerequisites (check the Course Catalog for more details on prerequisites).
Personal Counseling is offered to students who are referred through the guidance counselors, teachers, and in crisis situations. Parental permission is sought, and confidentially observed. The counselor meets with the student to complete a personal interview, make an evaluation, and then offer recommendations.
The Personal Counseling Authorization Form must be downloaded and completed by September 11, 2017.
Before requesting a change to courses for the following year, please consider the following:
- Submit your changes by June 5, 2018 to help guarantee placement into requested class
- Changes to courses will not be accommodated after this date
- If changing a Fine Art, make sure that you are still meeting UC/CSU requirements (see course catalog)
Request Official Transcripts for current students
Current students must request their official transcripts through Naviance. Fees for transcripts are included in your senior fees.
Request Unofficial Transcripts
Current students must request unofficial copies by emailing Janet Miller at email@example.com. Please allow at least 48 hours for delivery of an unofficial transcript.
request official transcripts for Alumni and Former Students
Alumni and former students must request transcripts by completing the online form.