- Go to Naviance and be sure to bookmark the link for future use.
- On your first visit, enter your registration code in the "New User" box.
- You will be asked for an e-mail account and you will need to choose a password.
- Once you have established your account, you will access the site with your e-mail and password.
- Study the choices available in the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- You may edit the information in "My Profile" and your parents can add their information as well.
- You can begin to create a resume at "My Resume" by listing activities and awards.
- Completing the survey questions under "My Game Plan" will be helpful to both you and your counselor.
- You can begin to build a list of colleges you are interested in under "My Colleges."
- You can begin to narrow the college search by completing the survey under "College Search."
- You can gather information about colleges through "College Lookup."
- "Scattergrams" becomes useful once enough test scores and other data are entered.
- "Visit Schedule" will tell you when college reps will be coming to JSerra.
- College Scholarship information is listed under "Scholarships."
Loading from YouTube...